Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tooth Brush

Now that Hayden has 11 1/2 teeth, it is time for him to start "brushing" them. Normally, while in the bath, I let him chew on a wet wash rag to help get the food off this teeth. He loves this!

On Sunday at the grocery store, I saw the most adorable tooth brush for toddlers and decided to get him one. I knew that he LOVED Blue's Clues so I got him the one with Blue on it. During bath time last night, I took the brush out of the package and handed it to him. His first reaction was to "brush" his hair. I had to laugh at him but then showed him by brushing my teeth with it. He immediately knew what to do and put it in his mouth. He giggled a bit - I guess it tickled his little teeth and gums. From then on, he would chew on it with both sides of his mouth. I was so proud of him. I had to pry it out of his hands when bathtime was over. Next step - put toothpaste on it!

No comments: