Monday, October 23, 2006

Blue Diamonds, Yellow Stars

Apparently Hayden has picked up a few tricks of the trade. This past week we've been giving him Lucky Charms to take to school for breakfast. On Saturday, I noticed that he only eats the marshmellows out. I wonder where he got that from.

Yesterday after his long nap, I asked him if he was ready for lunch. As I was getting out the chicken nuggets, he goes to the pantry and gets the box of Lucky Charms. He takes the box and his juice and sits on the floor by his high chair. I went to the garage to get my camera out of the car and when I came back, this is what we had...

Poor dogs... They were staring in the back door (ignore the muddy door) and Whiskey was whining wanting to eat the mess. Hayden was nice enough to want to share (thru the door). (Yes, Hayden was still in his jammies at 2:00pm yesterday!!!)

No comments: