Friday, October 06, 2006

Thankful

Something hit me today....Hayden is growing up! If you are a mother, you know what I'm taking about and what it feels like. On one hand I'm so happy that he is starting to do more things for himself and being so much fun. On the other, I want to just hold him and squeeze him back into a baby. I feel so fortunate and blessed to have such a wonderful, healthy, thriving child. He is by far the best of me and will be the best thing I have ever done. I tell Brian all the time that I feel so fortunate that I have the best of him and myself balled into one great person. There are so many people that aren't as fortunate as us. After all we've gone thru, we were blessed with a healthy child. I cannot thank God enough for that considering how much I worried throughout my pregnancy. I guess it's the "glass half empty" part of me.

If you ever are feeling frustrated with your children, you need to visit this site. I've been following this family for the past 30 days or so. Their story is absolutely heart-wrenching. God has definately given them the strength to live each day to the fullest. They even celebrate Eliot's birthday every day. Check out this site. It is absolutely amazing. I have prayed for this family many times. Please keep them in your prayers as they go thru each day with Eliot and all that his ailments bring to them.

http://mattandginny.blogspot.com/

No comments: