Monday, May 21, 2007

Aunt Beth's Wedding


The wedding day has come and gone. We had a great time! Hayden actually walked down the isle with me (no pictures on hand now). Beth was absolutely beautiful and Michael was very handsome. Here are a few preview pictures of cutting the cake and toasting:



The toasting cup they are using is a German toasting cup. My parents used it, Brian and I used it, and now they used it. It's beautiful and takes some team work to use.


My handsome date:


Congratulations Beth and Michael. I wish you more laughs than tears, and more good times than bad. May God bless you both as our parents have been blessed with long years of love. We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally have to start one of these. I love it!! and I love the video of Hayden NOT splashing!

Kelly in NC said...

Great picture of the two of you...and Happy Birthday Hayden!