Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Toot Toot Beth


Yesterday was my sister's birthday! I've posted before about her and what she means to me but I wanted to take another minute to emphasize how much I love her!



Back in 1982 when she was born, I'm sure I wasn't a happy camper to now have to share my house with her. I vividly remember a time before she was born when I tried to sit in mom's lap in the rocking chair and there wasn't much lap left due to the baby taking "my" space. Little did I know how important this baby would be to me.


Over the years, I had many frustrations hearing her say "Bec Be won't play with me" or "you're not the boss of me!" These phrases I heard for MANY years. We both have changed so much over the past 25 years. She has become my best friend. I talk to her everyday (at least once a day) and she's the person I call when I need to talk, vent, cry, or laugh. She is my "go to" person for many things, especially if something were to happen to me and Hayden needed a loving home. We are lucky that we have great family that would definately take care of him, but Beth is so much like me in the mothering sense that it is conforting to know that his life would be filled with love (and tractors)!







Happy Birthday Beth! We love you!!!!!!

No comments: