Monday, November 26, 2007

Tractor Bed


Hayden got his much anticipated tractor bed on Friday (you can ooh and ahh now and be jealous because this bed is so fabulous for a little boy!). He was such a big helper to Poppa while he and Noona put it together in his room. Here are a few pics of him "helping".



Here he's telling me that he's working on his bed.



Fast asleep...


Hayden absolutely LOVES his new bed. He's taken really good naps and slept well at night. He is such a big boy!

Here are a few pics of us playing over the weekend.


2 comments:

Kelly in NC said...

Ok, it has definitley been a LONG time since I last visited. But now I am all caught up! I love the tractor bed. Did you order it from some where? Grayson loves trucks and tractors, so that would be right up his alley!

Matt and Shelby said...

Your Dad has a talent. Really, I asked Matt to make me a simple headboard, it turned out to be much more complicated than I had intended it to be.

I heard the bed is PINK.