Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hello?

Apparently Hayden has learned a few new things...from where? We aren't sure unless he is really watching us closely (scary). Not only does he mimic our words or sounds but it appears he has learned to hold the phone properly and say "hi".

Last night he found the phone on the couch. He LOVES playing with the phone so if our number shows up on your caller ID, sorry! Anyways...Brian saw him with the phone and said "hello, hello". That must have been his cue to put the phone to his ear and say "Pop" (this is what he calls my dad) over and over and over. It was hilarious!

Exhibit I:

Apparently he was having a pretend conversation with Pop and it was quite funny. He laughed and laughed while he was saying "hi" and "Pop". I totally need to figure out how to get video on this site.



I totally got busted laughing at him and taking his picture. He gave me this look as to say, "Can I help you? I'm on the phone with Pop." I think I laughed even harder at him. He was in such a good mood last night - crazy giggling and running around like a crazy person. I think the pharmacy must have laced something in his allergy medication!

Exhibit II:

Something else Hayden has quickly learned to do....climb on the couch. He has figured out that if he goes to the corner of the couch and gets on the small foot stool, he can climb up. He then proceeds to use the couch as his trampoline until he gets into trouble. He goes to the end of the couch and will sit on the pillows and watch tv or giggle like a crazy man. I'm telling ya...somethings up with his allergy medicine. (Don't you LOVE his Cars jammies?)

Exhibit III: Am I the luckiest mommy or what?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the chatter box look he has with the phone. He's growing so fast.