Wednesday, January 09, 2008

First Hunt (Not for sensitive stomachs)


Hayden got to experience his first hunt this year. I came down with a touch of the flu right before Christmas. In order to give me some time to rest, Brian took Hayden hunting in one of the ground blinds on the farm. I think they both were pretty excited. The weather cooperated and Hayden loved it.


After the first deer was shot, they called me and that's all Hayden could talk about...the "pain train"! I was surprised that the noise from the gun didn't bother him but I think he was so excited that he didn't even notice.


Here are a few pics of him on the way to the blind and the field they hunted.







Here is one of the after:


Hunting with daddy is all Hayden could talk about for days. He was so excited and wants to go again!

1 comment:

Kelly in NC said...

Help me out. What does "pain train" mean?

Hope you're feeling better!