Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year


So we are a little late in wishing you a Happy New Year. I've had a few problems getting pictures off my camera(s) but I've fixed the issue.


We had a great time being off around the holidays. We spent Christmas Eve with Brian's family and Christmas Day with my family. Hayden seemed to understand Christmas a little more this year. He was excited to open presents and play with his new toys. I definately noticed the difference in his maturity from last year to this year. He is growing by leaps and bounds! Here are some pics from our holidays.


Christmas Eve





Christmas Day

I neglected to take pictures at my parents house. We were all to busy opening the mounds of gifts and having a good time. These pics are from our house and Hayden getting his Train Table from Santa.





No comments: